Automation of simple, repeatable and often high volume activities delivers significant benefits in the following areas:
- turnaround times: fully automated tasks generally complete within a matter of minutes whereas manual provisioning can often take days due to workloads and backlogs
- quality: fully automated tasks eliminate human error
- workload: teams are freed from repetitive, often mind-numbing activities to focus on initiatives of real value to the business
- ongoing costs: reductions in workload will mean that teams are able to manage increasing volumes of work in situations where recruitment budgets may be constrained or reduced
- satisfaction: fast and accurate service delivery results in happier customers
The good news is that as a vFire customer you most likely have all the tools for automation in place NOW. You just need to use them.